Meet the Team
Here are the founding fathers (and mother) of the blog. I’m very proud of the team we’ve assembled. Besides the obvious good looks, we’re all hugely passionate about homebrewing, and equally passionate about sharing our experiences with others.
“The addiction.” That’s what we call it. But just what makes homebrewing so addicting?
Simple. It’s so damn fun. Honestly. What is cooler than making your very own batch of beer?
Rather than fight this addiction, we here at Homebrew Academy embrace it. We go to lengths few understand to craft our perfect recipe. And after we sip our delicious creations? We bask in the accomplishment — just briefly — and then start thinking up our next experiment.
The Homebrew Academy exists to mentor any passionate beer drinker in the art and science of brewing. And we don’t settle for second-rate ales & lagers.
One truth about beer brewing has endured for thousands of years: it’s a team effort. Brewing brings people together, and when you join forces not only do you make better beer, but you have some damn good times in the process.
This is the start of a collaborative homebrewing blog. It’s a new community where we can talk, inform, and debate, all in pursuit of our common goal of delicious beer. All Grain or Extract? Best Beer-of-the-month-club?
Here’s an important fact though – we’re not know-it-alls, and we’re not going to act like we are. Yes we make some damn fine beer, and yes we have a lot to teach, but we’re learning too.
Point being, if you have input then speak up! We’ll start the conversations but we want you to join in.
What you can expect from The Homebrew Academy Blog:
- Blood Orange Radler Recipe & How To Brew A Helles Lager
- Lazy Hazy Summer Session IPA
- How to Brew a GRAF (Beer-Cider Hybrid)
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout Recipe
- Cherry Chocolate Nitro Porter Recipe
- How To Brew New England IPA [NEIPA] in 7 Days
- How To Brew Coffee Stout
- How To Brew Oktoberfest Beer [Märzen]
- How To Brew Double IPA
- How to Brew Belgian Dubbel
- How To Brew Kolsch Beer
- How To Brew American Porter
- Victoria Bitter Clone Recipe
- Nick Danger Porter Recipe by Denny Conn
- Epic Scottish Ale Recipe
- German Steam Beer Recipe
- Blackberry Berliner Weisse Recipe
- Centennial Blonde Recipe
- Which Beer Style Does This Recipe Make?
- How to Brew Trippelbock
- How to Brew Peppermint Porter
- How To Brew Tropics Hazy IPA
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Beer Recipe [Roasty Stout]
- How to Brew Juicy NEIPA [New England IPA]