Meet the Team
Here are the founding fathers (and mother) of the blog. I’m very proud of the team we’ve assembled. Besides the obvious good looks, we’re all hugely passionate about homebrewing, and equally passionate about sharing our experiences with others.
“The addiction.” That’s what we call it. But just what makes homebrewing so addicting?
Simple. It’s so damn fun. Honestly. What is cooler than making your very own batch of beer?
Rather than fight this addiction, we here at Homebrew Academy embrace it. We go to lengths few understand to craft our perfect recipe. And after we sip our delicious creations? We bask in the accomplishment — just briefly — and then start thinking up our next experiment.
The Homebrew Academy exists to mentor any passionate beer drinker in the art and science of brewing. And we don’t settle for second-rate ales & lagers.
One truth about beer brewing has endured for thousands of years: it’s a team effort. Brewing brings people together, and when you join forces not only do you make better beer, but you have some damn good times in the process.
This is the start of a collaborative homebrewing blog. It’s a new community where we can talk, inform, and debate, all in pursuit of our common goal of delicious beer. All Grain or Extract? Best Beer-of-the-month-club?
Here’s an important fact though – we’re not know-it-alls, and we’re not going to act like we are. Yes we make some damn fine beer, and yes we have a lot to teach, but we’re learning too.
Point being, if you have input then speak up! We’ll start the conversations but we want you to join in.
What you can expect from The Homebrew Academy Blog:
- How To British Strong Ale: The Regel Crown Jewel of Ales
- How To Brew Wee Heavy Beer: Hearty Tradition of The Scottish Sensation
- How To Brew American Stout: Rich and Velvety Dark Glory in a Glass
- How To Brew Dark Mild Beer: British Classic From UK Pubs to Your Pint Glass
- How to Brew Munich Dunkel: Mastering the Malty Magic of Bavaria!
- How To Brew Czech Dark Lager Beer: From Prague to Pint With This European Elixir
- How to Brew Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter: Liquid Dessert in a Pint
- How to Brew American Brown Ale: Perfect Balance of Rich and Nutty Flavors
- Brewing Pumpkin Beer: How Roasted Pumpkin Takes It to the Next Level
- How to Brew Russian Imperial Stout: Step-by-Step into the Depths of This Dark Elixir
- How to Brew Irish Stout: From Dublin Pubs to Your Pint Glass
- Cherry Chocolate Nitro Porter Recipe
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout Recipe
- How to Brew a Black Forest Cake Pastry Stout
- How to Brew Orange Cranberry Belgian Blonde
- How to Brew Pliny the Younger
- How to Brew Dunkles Bock: Brewing Bavaria’s Dark Gem
- How To Brew American Porter: U.S. Staple From Colonial Era to Craft Beer
- How to Brew Schwarzbier: Art of German Black Beer Brewing
- How To Brew English Porter: Rich Heritage of British Brewing
- How to Brew a Baltic Porter: Baltic Sea Origins to Modern Malt Mastery
- How to Brew Belgian Dark Strong Ale: Heart of Belgium’s Potent Rich Potion
- How To Brew Hefeweizen (Weissbier): Bavaria’s Essence of German Wheat Beer
- How to Brew Cream Ale Beer: Silky Smooth Blueprint to a Classic