Billy is the original founder of the Homebrew Academy. He launched it in 2010 as a resource for aspiring homebrewers, and grew it into one of the most popular homebrewing websites in the world.
He no longer runs the site, but still consults and collaborates with the new owners. Billy is also a published Change Maker on Teachable.
Billy is a certified beer judge and his favorite beers styles are American ales and German lagers.
- How to Brew Peppermint Porter
- How To Brew Tropics Hazy IPA
- How To Brew Coffee Stout
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Beer Recipe [Roasty Stout]
- How to Brew Juicy NEIPA [New England IPA]
- Black Double IPA Recipe
- Simple vs Complex Pale Ale: Which is Better?
- Brewing Pumpkin Beer with Roasted Pumpkin
- Dip Hop Pale Ale
- Extract vs All Grain Brewing: What is the difference?
- Campsite Kolsch: Electric Brewing At The Campsite
- Tropical Pale Ale with Steam Hops
- Strawberry Wheat – Brewing On The Farm
- How to Brew New Zealand Pilsner
- How to Make Root Beer at Home