Billy is the original founder of the Homebrew Academy. He launched it in 2010 as a resource for aspiring homebrewers, and grew it into one of the most popular homebrewing websites in the world.
He no longer runs the site, but still consults and collaborates with the new owners. Billy is also a published Change Maker on Teachable.
Billy is a certified beer judge and his favorite beers styles are American ales and German lagers.
- Blood Orange Radler Recipe & How To Brew A Helles Lager
- Lazy Hazy Summer Session IPA
- How to Brew a GRAF (Beer-Cider Hybrid)
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout Recipe
- Cherry Chocolate Nitro Porter Recipe
- How To Brew New England IPA [NEIPA] in 7 Days
- How To Brew Coffee Stout
- How To Brew Oktoberfest Beer [Märzen]
- How To Brew Double IPA
- How to Brew Belgian Dubbel
- How To Brew Kolsch Beer
- How To Brew American Porter
- Victoria Bitter Clone Recipe
- Nick Danger Porter Recipe by Denny Conn
- Epic Scottish Ale Recipe