I grew up in south-east Australia, in a little beach town about an hour and a half south of Sydney and now live in the south-east of the USA in Lake Worth, Florida.
I’ve lived here on and off for about 7 years, with a 2 year stint in rural, beach-side Costa Rica in between (see a pattern here?)!
I love to brew beers that are a little out of the ordinary; my favorite style to brew is probably Belgian ales, followed closely by any style with a creatively used hop twist.
I’ve only just started entering homebrew competitions, but recently scored a bronze medal for my Belgian Dark Strong Ale at the Coconut Cup in Miami.
- How To Brew Tropics Hazy IPA
- How To Brew Coffee Stout
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Beer Recipe [Roasty Stout]
- How to Brew Juicy NEIPA [New England IPA]
- Black Double IPA Recipe
- Simple vs Complex Pale Ale: Which is Better?
- Brewing Pumpkin Beer with Roasted Pumpkin
- Dip Hop Pale Ale
- Extract vs All Grain Brewing: What is the difference?
- Campsite Kolsch: Electric Brewing At The Campsite
- Tropical Pale Ale with Steam Hops
- Strawberry Wheat – Brewing On The Farm
- How to Brew New Zealand Pilsner
- How to Make Root Beer at Home
- How To Brew Burton Ale