Lgbrewingco.com, or The Los Gatos Brewing Company was established in 1991 to “quench the growing thirst for native Los Gatos Brews.” As news of the Diner’s Pub spread, beer drinkers from far and wide came to sample the delicious lagers and feast from their gourmet menu. The Los Gatos Brewing Company soon became the fashionable watering hole and premier eatery.
Unfortunatley, not all breweries and tap house’s survived the long drought period where we simply could not visit them in person.
Now, Los Gatos Brewing Co is a part of Homebrew Academy, the go-to resource for brewing all types of beer. We hope that you enjoy some of our thirst quenching brews in this rewarding and never-ending hobby.
Most Popular Recipes
- How To Brew New England IPA [NEIPA]
- How To Brew Saison Beer
- How to Brew American IPA
- How to Brew Oatmeal Stout
- How To Brew Cream Ale Beer
- How To Brew Hefeweizen (Weissbier)
Recipes with Life
- How To Brew Sahti
- How To Brew Pre-Prohibition Porter
- How To Brew Lambic Beer
- How to Brew Lichtenhainer
- How To Brew Trappist Single
- How To Brew Bière de Garde
- How To Brew Extra Special Bitter(ESB)
- How To Brew Dunkles Weissbier
New Recipes to Explore
- How To Brew Tropics Hazy IPA
- Tropical Pale Ale with Steam Hops
- How to Brew 5 Day IPA
- How to Brew Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter