When you get the chance to interview someone you really look up to you have to jump on it. I recently had the pleasure of interviewing one of those people in my life – Chris White, the founder and CEO of White Labs.
We had a great chat and talked about a bunch of things I know Academy readers will like to hear about, including:
- Who Chris learns from in the brewing world
- His take on whether or not homebrewers should rinse their yeast
- His recommendations for reusing yeast
- When homebrewers should break the rules when it comes to fermentation
- A tip he gave me to get more yeast character out of my English Mild
We also talk a good bit about White Lab's new yeast packaging, PurePitch. Click that link and check out the pictures and video. The way the make these things is super unique and impressive, and I ask Chris the details in the interview.
Leave a comment and let me know what you liked about our chat. Cheers!