“What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.”
– Hugh Mulligan
That’s good life advice from Hugh. My take on it is, “Life is too short to drink crappy beer.”
In the spirit of that quote, I am very excited to announce The Beer Bucket List – 50 Beers to Try Before you Die.
While myself and the BillyBrew readers drink quality beer on a regular basis, there are those selections that soar above the rest. These are the beers that no man or woman should miss out on in their short time on this planet. These are the beers that should be on everybody’s beer bucket list.
I’ve assembled a team of distinguished beer bloggers to help me bring you the top 50 beers in the world. You’ll hear from writers such as:
- Jeff Alworth of Beervana
- Ashley Routson aka The Beer Wench
- Stan Hieronymus of Appellation Beer and author of Brew Like a Monk and Brewing with Wheat
- Lee Williams of Hoptopia
- Peter Kennedy of SimplyBeer and Iron Brewer
- Don & Jim of the Beer and Whiskey Brothers
- Plus more
We’ll cover beers of all types – from the latest in American Double IPAs to the classic farmhouse ales of Belgium. You’ll find out the best of the best.
How it Works
Sign up for the BillyBrew newsletter here or at the top-right of this screen and you’ll automatically receive The Beer Bucket List. A new must-try beer will be emailed to you every Monday, so you can start the week off right. Each email will feature:
- A Top 50 recommendation from myself or another beer blogger
- A background on the beer and brewery
- Tasting notes and a food pairing suggestion
Save your emails as you go through the list so you can go back and see what you’ve yet to try. See if you can get through all 50!
As an added bonus, since you are on the BillyBrew newsletter you will receive those perks as well. You can expect a monthly round up of the posts on the blog and a chance to win my homebrews in one of my “Win Billy’s Homebrew” contests. As a few of my lucky readers will tell you, it’s a pretty sweet deal 😉
So sign up for The Beer Bucket List and start filling your bucket with beer.
Let’s also hear your suggestions down in the comments. What beers do you think should be on the list?
Latest posts by Billy Broas (see all)
- The Wine Book Every Beer Drinker Should Read (or…Sniff) - December 6, 2015
- My Journey from Home Brewer to Home Distiller (and how you can do it too) - November 16, 2015
- Craft Beer Lovers Split Over the Influence of Big Beer - October 16, 2015